I continually experience delays in getting this company to post my check payment to my loan in a timely manner. I will typically mail all of my household bills by the 5th of the month.

Within 3-4 days all of my payments have been applied EXCEPT CCO/Citizens. Funny how all other entities cash my check within a few days but Citizens always seems to post to my account after the 16th thus charging a late fee. This has happened dozens of times. I then decided (just because I think they truly are "sitting" on checks so they can accrue late fees) to send a cashier's check.

Sure enough, it took them 7 days/5 business days to post to my account. I live near a major metropolitan post office... my sister lives on the other side of the US and receives mail from me in 3 days. I am convinced that unless you pay via the web or call them (and incur a change for paying by phone) you are out of luck!

Pretty sad that a loan servicing organization being used by *** Mae isn't following the loan servicing guidelines and apply funds upon receipt... will be escalating this matter because I have had enough!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Citizens One Loan.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments